Bear Valley News
- Importance of FSA October 4, 2021
- Superintendent Letter to Parents, Guardians & Caregivers – K-12 Mask Mandate Announcement October 1, 2021
- BC Government Expands Health and Safety Measures for K-12 Students October 1, 2021
- Superintendent’s Letter to Parents, Guardians & Caregivers – Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year! September 3, 2021
- The Family Summer Literacy Boost – We Will Be Ready For September! June 10, 2021
Author Archives: jdrew
Tuesday, February 11th was the kick off to our new and exciting lunch program. The Foods 8/9 students helped prepare an amazing salad bar that offered homemade mac & cheese, green salad with a variety of fixings, a meat alternative, two fruit options, cow milk and soy milk. There was something for everyone!
Bear Valley School will host a different menu each Tuesday.